Price starts at US$125
VT Type Safety Chucks
Jeysons MSCF-R and MSCP-R lines of rugged safety chucks provide roll shaft support and torque transmission at a low cost. The maintenance-free design ensures optimal performance throughout the life of each safety chuck. Jeyson’s units safe-guard your equipment securing the roll shaft in place during any wind unwind operation. Our safety chucks will only open with the socket in the upright position.
Available in either foot or flange mounting, these safety chucks complement Jeysons dependable line of tension control brakes and clutches, offering you a complete package with seamless installation and operation.
- Redundant safety mechanisms securely lock shaft in place
- Long, maintenance-free life
- Durable construction
- Cast iron housing
- Chrome plated, steel handwheel
- Shaft hardened to 30-35 HRC, protecting the air-shafts
- Available in ready-to-assemble brake packages
- Free turning precision ball bearings
- Shaft extensions with keyway
- Foot or flange mounting
- Inch / Metric size sockets available as standard