Air Engaged Friction Clutches
Jeysons FC series clutches are engaged by air pressure and disengaged by return spring. Disc moves axially and contact with friction facing. Disc and friction facing are mounted on to integrate into one-piece structure. A friction facing is disassembled by removing a adjusting nut and replaced with ease
Air Clutches are compact, easy to mount, easy to use and easy to maintain.
- Torque Range: .6~34,128Nm (5-302,000 in. lbs.)
- Bore Size: 10-165mm (0.375 – 6.5 in.)
- Air engaged / spring released models
- High heat dissipation
- High dynamic torque
- Long friction facing life
- Self-adjusting friction facing wear
- Accurately adjustable torque
- Variable mounting options on either the motor or driven shaft with a pulley, sprocket or flexible coupling on the pilot
Compact Size, Light Weight and Wide Range of Torque
Torque of Air Clutches can be adjusted by air pressure in wide range.
Excellent Heat Dissipation
As the clutch have cooling fins on its disc, which dissipate generated heat efficiently and is suitable for use under severe conditions.
Air Clutches does not generate electric arc.
Most Suitable for High Cycle and Continuous Slip Applications
Air Clutches are durable against high cycle, high inertia, continuous slip applications, and usable as a torque limiter.
Easy Soft Start
Clutches realize smooth torque rise by adjusting the air pressure.
Long Life and Easy Maintenance
Clutches have high heat-dissipation capacity and longer life due to the thick friction facing.
- Tire Forming Machines
- Filling Machines
- Packaging Machines
- Wood Working Machines
- Textile Machines
- Painting Machines