We are an exclusive Distributor of Revoseal, awesome gaskets in INDIA.
Encapsulated flat profile gaskets
The internationally patented geometry of outer and inner cogging completely encapsulates the graphite or PTFE layers. The tooth geometry has been calculated in such a way that even at using low quality bolts an ideal compression of the graphite layers and a double metallic sealing can be achieved. Therefore, Jungtec JG or JP (encapsulated flat profile gaskets) combine the advantages of metal and composite materials in an ideal way.
- The effective gasket width can be adapted in order to achieve optimum sealability in accordance to the Technical Instructions on Air Quality Control (TA-air), VDI 2290 according to DIN EN 1591.
- Pressure range: from vacuum to 400 bar (1,500 lbs)
- Temperature: -200°C to + 1000°C (dependent on the carrier material)
- Lowest leakage rates of all gaskets available on the market
- Standard material 1.4571 (additional materials on request)
- Total thickness 3.8 mm (additional thicknesses on request)
- JG/JP profiles reproduce the tongue and groove principle
- Fire Safe Certificate according to API 607 (also for PTFE) and blow-out resistance according to VDI 2200