Jeysons Industries is Authorised Distributor of Abartex Fit and Forget Water Valve in INDIA.
The Magnetic Water Inlet Valve features a float with an embedded magnet that operates a diaphragm type valve. The rising water level lifts the float.The magnet inside the float then moves a stainless steel pilot plunger which closes the valve.
- Normally open, pilot operated, diaphragm-type valve
- Fast operation, no partly closed valve position
- Made of non-corrosive and non-toxic materials
- No restricted flow, ideal for water pump operation
- Ideal for replacement of bulky float and lever type valve
- Designed and developed to meet also harsh working environments
- Smallest inlet valve on the market
- Does not have external moving parts
- Easy to install
- Allows full flow and toggles to the closing position when the threshold level is reached
- Customization is possible for specific applications
- It has an incorporated filter which can be easily cleaned preventing accumulation of dirt or grits
The ABERTAXÂ® Magnetic Water Inlet Valve has a glass-reinforced acetal resin body and a polypropylene float and housing. The armature is made of stainless steel 410/430 and the diaphragm is nitrile rubber.
The screws are stainless steel and the magnetic material is ferrite. The inlet filter is made up of a stainless steel mesh encapsulated in a plastic housing that can be easily removed for cleaning.
- Operating pressure: 0.2 bar to 4 bar (6 bar for Industrial Valve)
- Burst pressure: > 15 bar
- Suitable fluid: Water
- Fluid temperature: 75 Degree C max.
- Inlet connection: 1/2 Inch BSP, others on request
- Filter: Stainless steel mesh
Int. Patent Protection on all Products.
Made in the European Union