committed to achieve perfection
The Magnetic Water Inlet Valve features a float with an embedded magnet that operates a diaphragm type valve. The rising water level lifts the float.The magnet inside the float then moves a stainless steel pilot plunger which closes the valve.
• Normally open, pilot operated, diaphragm-type valve
• Fast operation, no partly closed valve position
• Made of non-corrosive and non-toxic materials
• No restricted flow, ideal for water pump operation
• Ideal for replacement of bulky float and lever type valve
• Designed and developed to meet also harsh working environments
• Smallest inlet valve on the market
• Does not have external moving parts
• Easy to install
• Allows full flow and toggles to the closing position when the threshold level is reached
• Customization is possible for specific applications
• It has an incorporated filter which can be easily cleaned preventing accumulation of dirt or grits
The ABERTAX® Magnetic Water Inlet Valve has a glass-reinforced acetal resin body and a polypropylene float and housing. The armature is made of stainless steel 410/430 and the diaphragm is nitrile rubber.
The screws are stainless steel and the magnetic material is ferrite. The inlet filter is made up of a stainless steel mesh encapsulated in a plastic housing that can be easily removed for cleaning.
• Operating pressure: 0.2 bar to 4 bar (6 bar for Industrial Valve)
• Burst pressure: > 15 bar
• Suitable fluid: Water
• Fluid temperature: 75 Degree C max.
• Inlet connection: 1/2 Inch BSP, others on request
• Filter: Stainless steel mesh
Int. Patent Protection on all Products.
Made in the European Union